Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will professionally translate your texts from english to turkish

I will professionally translate your texts from english to turkish












About:

Hello everyone,

I'm a professional translator. Nowadays, most freelancers use Google Translate in their translation jobs but a translation is much more than just knowing English.

It involves cultural, technical and contextual references. I can help you with your translation professionally.

I will translate your texts from English to Turkish and vice versa.

The duration and the cost depend on the type of translation.

Please contact first and give details about your translation before ordering.

I give you money-back guarantee if you are delivered a bad translation or a Google translate. 

I'm looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


paulinesalendre:great work thank you

ozgurcelik911:It's a pleasure to work with you. Thanks.

susieeft:FANTASTIC!!! Once again a wonderful level of service and a fantastic translation of Turkish to English. Can't recommend highly enough. \nThank you for your help again

ozgurcelik911:It's a pleasure to work with you. Thanks and regards:)

idan_indigoil:Fast and efficient


No comments:

Post a Comment