Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will perfectly translate from english to italian in less than 12h

I will perfectly translate from english to italian in less than 12h












About:

All the translations will be done manually, so NO SOFTWARE used.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!

I'm a 5* star seller with 100% satisfactory reviews!

For technical documents (law, medical, etc.), please contact me before placing an order.

For Italian to English, please contact me before placing an order.

If you need a fast translation, and the text has more than 1500 words, send me a PM.

*Delivery estimated in the daytime.

Reviews


ciclone58r:very good job

mehmeddurakovic:This guy did his job perfectly. And he did it really really fast too! BUY FROM HIM!

hellojohnyboy:Fantastic, thank you so much for spending the extra time to make it perfect!

advertisto:Great work! Quickly and professionally!

lsdman:Best seller, I recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment