Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate 300 words from english to georgian and back

I will translate 300 words from english to georgian and back












About:

I'm a Translator, Proofreader and Interpreter with a 7-year experience and I can translate your 300 word document from English to Italian and vice versa. 

For the big projects please contact me before, as I can make you some discount.

I translate novels, short stories, and other kind of documents for different topics as tourism, marketing, journalism, web localization, games, legal policies, and so on.

My works will be all very accurate in Grammar and Orthography. All documents are worked personally. I can write Translations on: Word, Excel, Power Point, Pages.

Reviews


amalan:Prompt, did exactly what I needed.

konstantinvekua:Always welcome

solodoff:Great work!

konstantinvekua:It was nice to work with you. So, always welcome.

wb2015:Thanks also for my special request - exactly what I was looking for plus a little bit more - highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment