Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I will translate english to native chinese, chinese to english

I will translate english to native chinese, chinese to english












About:

Hello! Welcome to my Chinese Translation Gig!
I'm native Chinese, and I provide bi-directional translation service between English and Chinese (both traditional and simplified). English has been my working language for more than 8 years. Besides, I have a translator experience of more than 5 years. So I can translate any text as you need.

Specialized in: Electronics, Education, Websites, Finance, Literature, Teaching, Apps, Proposals, Marketing, Ads, Letters, Cards, and much more!
You can't find another translator who are more proficient in translating Technical articles.

NOTE:
  • The confidentiality of your documents will be guaranteed.
  • 100% manual chinese translation.
  • Support extra fast delivery, within 3 hours, 6 hours....
  • Formats of DOC or TEXT are recommended. Please contact me first if you have other format of file.
  • I won't translate uneditable part unless specified in the requirements.
Furthermore, I can provide you with the service of VIDEO transcription, translation and subtitling.
I'm looking forward to be your chinese translator! :) 

Thanks for visiting My Fiverr Gig

Reviews


candysue001:Good seller. Deliver in time. I am happy to deal with her!

alicechina:thank you

callforsell:Professional and on time as well. Thanks'

alicechina:nice person

suzannepallo:We had to go back for an explanation as to why content wasn't different. And to get a revision, as nothing had changed. In the end they provided what we needed, but the frist draft literally had no changes.


No comments:

Post a Comment