Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate german to english for hotels etc

I will translate german to english for hotels etc












About:

Thanks for choosing my Gig!

My name is Elisabeth and I am a qualified Translator for the past 36 years!
I am German and was educated in both German and English schools and colleges.
I have spent 10 years outside Germany in English speaking countries.

  • As a basic Gig I will translate up to 400 words i.e. $5
  • For each further following 400 words add an extra Gig ($5).
  • For a 24 hours delivery (up to 500 words) add $5

Requirements: Please, attach your German text file, so that I can estimate the cost and time of delivery required. Almost all file formats accepted, though docx/doc formats are my favorites.
Please Note: I will not translate explicit language or adult language.

For old German to standard German transcriptions and translations into English, please check one of my other Gigs.


Thanks and Best Regards,

Elisabeth

Reviews


frozenfisch:Fast, accurate and uncomplicated

ellife:An excellent buyer; pleasure to work with!

gabby2099:Tolle Qualität, stets sehr pünktlich

ellife:Eine meiner besten Kundinen!

lore927:Great work, worked very fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment