Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate from english to telugu vice versa

I will translate from english to telugu vice versa












About:

Are you in a search of Telugu to English translation ????
I'm here to do ....
     I'm a native speaker of Telugu ,having experience in translation and proofreading.

Specialized in translating :
  • Academic papers
  • News journals
  • Books
  • Movies
  • Technical documentation
  • Apps

My work is completely manual. Discounts for large orders. Super fast delivery for orders under 600 words.

Contact me for custom quotes for any kind of orders.

I charge $5 for 600 words

Reviews


fieldgweber:Wonderful! I needed natural language translation of early education children's materials.

anushagolla:Thank you and you are the best client I ever had......

clarinome:Outstanding experience as always. Keep rocking Anusha!

anushagolla:Outstanding Experience!

rajrrr:the best I have dealt with till now


No comments:

Post a Comment