Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will help with translations and break language barriers

I will help with translations and break language barriers












About:

Hello! I'm a native Spanish and English speaker. I grew up speaking both languages. I hold a Bachelors degree in English and Spanish translation and interpreting. Since I graduated from the university back in 2013, I've been doing translations in different areas which include medical, legal, technology, business translations. So if you're looking for someone who can professionally translate a document from one language to another, I can assure you that I will deliver an excellent translation for you. If you have any further questions about any other types of translation you might be interested in that are not listed in my profile or any other types of work , for instance, proofreading, writing articles etc, please feel free to reach me and i'll be more than glad you assist you. 

If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translator with the ability to localize content and translate written documents from English to Spanish or vice versa, in fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environments, please contact me! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment