Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate english to cantonese or mandarin chinese

I will translate english to cantonese or mandarin chinese












About:

Hi there! This is Kimberley. I can speak and write English, Cantonese / Traditional Chinese and Mandarin / Simplified Chinese to a native level. I am experienced in translationproofreading / rewritingtyping / hand copying and transcription.

What I offer:
  • Translating from English to pinyin / Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese 
  • Being precise and concise
  • Quality translation
  • Overall flow and readability of the article
  • No outsourcing - all manually done by myself
  • 100% confidentiality

Available on another gig page: Translating from Mandarin / Cantonese Chinese to English


Please contact me before placing an order to check availability
if you would like me to deliver within 24 hours.

Please contact me for a custom order regarding:
  • huge word counts
  • translation into more than one language
  • translating between Cantonese and Mandarin
  • providing transliterations for Cantonese / Mandarin Chinese
  • translating technical content
  • orders that involve translating your company / business / product / app name

Thank you very much for viewing my profile and considering (or buying) my service. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


inverseontology:Kimberley was very quick and delivered high quality translations.

kimberleyhkuk:Thank you!

napandersson:Fast efficient and easy to work with.

kimberleyhkuk:Thank you - looking forward to working with you again!

kamalk0417:VERY RESPONSIVE, HIGH QUALITY WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment