Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will translate 600 words from english to vietnamese

I will translate 600 words from english to vietnamese












About:

If you want a perfect translation from English to Vietnamese or Vietnamese to English, you already found a right person!

My name is Thanh. I am a native Vietnamese, 4th year experienced translator, one of the best rated seller on Fiverr (Level 2). I have a solid background in Business from various industries such as Healthcare, Information Technology (App Dev), Finance, Banking, Education and among others.

I will translate from English to Vietnamese or Vietnamese to English up to 600 words within 48 hours. If your order is a bulk order, please contact me prior to your order.

I make sure all your orders will be well-translated with high quality, reasonable price and always on time. Follows are some areas that I received the most orders:

- Mobile Applications.

- Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies

- Website content

- HTML code

- Keywords (for SEO)

- Marketing material and copywriting article

- Healthcare and technical document

- Other contents related to Business, Healthcare and IT 


Need your work done in less than 24 hours? Check out this gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/hathanh0809/translate-english-to-vietnamese-extra-fast

THANK YOU!

Reviews


chrismacdonald1:Thanks for your help!

hathanh0809:My GREAT buyer!

alexdep:Many thanks for your great job! :)

hathanh0809:It's my pleasure to work with you!

liveloop:Prompt delivery. Very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment