Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will translate from english to bengali or bengali to english

I will translate from english to bengali or bengali to english












About:

Hello,
My name is JM Pabel and Iprovide the translation from English to Bengali of any document, also including Bengali to English (United States or united kingdom). I will properly translate each word, sentence and each paragraph with every detail. I can work with PDF documents through Adobe Reader, also documents from Microsoft Word or even presentations from Microsoft Powerpoint. I can also translate articles and comments from any social media..

Reviews


rrobberrtto:Great job. Thank you.

jmpabel3:Such a great buyer..

rrobberrtto:Great job. Thank you.

jmpabel3:Such a great buyer..

:


No comments:

Post a Comment