Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will provide flawless english norwegian translation

I will provide flawless english norwegian translation












About:

                                   Welcome!
My name is Tys and I am a native Norwegian speaker!
I will translate anything you need from Norwegian to English or vice versa. Most small translation projects are done and delivered in 12 hours. 600 words for 5$!

  • Your translation will be PROFESSIONALLY performed by me and delivered as soon as possible. (Most of the time under 12 hours!)

  • Translations are done 100% MANUALLY by me. I don't utilize Google Translate or any other automated or software-based translation tools.

  • All translations are always PROOFREAD before delivery to ensure fluent and well constructed Norwegian.

  • 100% confidentiality and satisfaction guaranteed.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more information or if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer you!

                                   Thank you!

Reviews


majakosiol:Great job!

tystys:Type a comment…

webteknikk:Sorry to say that this translation did not meet my expectations. Lots of errors, so I have to proof read and correct it my self.

tystys:I feel bad for all the sellers that have to deal with buyers like him. Dishonest review, came up with examples that he feels are wrong without proof.

webteknikk:Sorry to say that this translation did not meet my expectations. Lots of errors, so I have to proof read and correct it my self.


No comments:

Post a Comment