Saturday, May 2, 2020

Translate Between English And Chinese Manually











About:

My name is: Chanrich.



I am a professional translator with 5 years of experience. I'm glad to be able to translate anything accurately for you between English and Chinese.



I'm good at:



- E-commerce site/report/art



- Subtitles (SRT file)



- Real Estate and Property



- Forex



-Online store localization



- Resumes, resumes, biographies.



- Sports.



- Travel.



- Children's books (e.g. fairy tales)



- Video/audio script/subtitles/voice



Each task is translated by myself. There is no machine translation, no substitute translation.



You can make more money, but you can't make more time.



Contact me now!

Reviews


:

Great communication, fast delivery. But overall the quality of translation was just so-so. Some of the sentence couldn't be understood.

:

Very high quality translation, service and communication!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment