Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate and proofread 500 words between german and english

I will translate and proofread 500 words between german and english












About:

I grew up in Germany, with American parents, so I have the unique balance of speaking both German and English as a native language. I have also taken both English and German "foreign" language classes (in each respective country), so I understand the grammar rules, and studied in both school systems.
I can differentiate between dialects, slang words, and have basic training in editing, translation, and proofreading.

  • I will provide a basic translation of the work, formatted to your specifications, with proofreading and revision included. If any sentence requires editing to sound natural in the context of either German or English, I can also consult and revise.

  • I am also able to quickly and efficiently provide transcripts of videos or spoken dialogue, for closed caption or translation purposes.

  • I can provide an audio recording of the correct translated pronunciation (great for language-learning) as I have also had actor training in voice, voice-over, and dialects.

I am an expert in editing and proofreading creative writing and editorial articles, blog posts, and media-related documents.

You can check my listing for prices and please reach out with additional questions!!
Thanks!

Reviews


michaelawild:Great communication! Great work quality. I will buy again.

emilysera:Easy to communicate with \u0026 gave me what I needed promptly!

michaelawild:Great communication! Great work quality. I will buy again.

emilysera:Easy to communicate with \u0026 gave me what I needed promptly!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment