Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate your short story or blog from english to swedish

I will translate your short story or blog from english to swedish












About:

Let me translate your blog article, web text, essay or short story for you!

I am a professional translator from English to Swedish, or Swedish to English. I have a very broad knowledge base from scientific to literary and will provide an accurate translation suited to the required audience.

Please contact me if you have any questions! I will be happy to discuss your particular translation needs with you.

If your text exceeds 5000 words, please contact me in advance to inquire about availability and time plan before submitting your gig.

Reviews


jhristov76bg:Great translation by Tom! I highly recommend him.

jhristov76bg:Great translation by Tom! I highly recommend him.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment