Monday, September 24, 2018

I will do a very professional english to italian translation

I will do a very professional english to italian translation












About:

$5 USD for 500 words manual and accurate English to Italian translation.

Hi, my name’s Nicola, I’m a student that study English at school with a lot of concentration and dedication.

I’ve done a lot of courses both at school and on the internet, receiving many certificates.

I will give you a very professional and fluent translation.

You can request every translation you need, for example for your websites, your Amazon or Ebay products, ebooks, manuals, marketing and business documents, letters and many others categories.

Every translation will be done manually so you will receive a very accurate work.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment