Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate english texts into german and vice versa

I will translate english texts into german and vice versa












About:

I am a 20-year-old training to become an industrial clerk, born and raised in Germany. I've been learning English since elementary school and spent several months in the United States.

I have worked as a freelance translator for over 2 years now and have meticulously translated among other things:

  • Business documents
  • Website content
  • Instructions
  • Articles and literary texts
  • Games
  • Apps
  • Website content
  • Art
  • Advertisement
  • Fitness & sports
  • Official documents, etc...

I will manually translate texts of up to 500 words written in English to perfect German.

All information provided will remain strictly confidential.

I'll make sure you get a perfect translation and I also perform as many revisions as necessary until you are fully satisfied.


Reviews


newstel2015:Fast delivery

swerklstudio:Thank you!

goldelements:Excellent ! Thank you

newstel2015:Great quality

vikentiidev:Definitely AAA seller! Very fast! Very Good! Excellent experience, really want to work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment