Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will translate you shopify store to any english or french arabic

I will translate you shopify store to any english or french arabic












About:

Offering your online store to your customer with their own language is an important business strategy.

I'll translate your shopify ,wordpress website ,english to french or Or vice versa
 (each word/sentence will be translated).
I'll need 100% cooperation of "Buyer" who will buy this gig.
Page content, Collection description, Product info translation is not included in this gig.
But if you can provide translated text then we can discuss about it.

Area of Service,
Language support.

Please contact with me before making any order to avoid any complication or confusion.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment