Sunday, September 9, 2018

I will translate english to thai or vice versa

I will translate english to thai or vice versa












About:

Finding a good translator that is fast & precise?

My name is Mix. I'm a Thai native speaker. I lived in Thailand and majoring in Computer Engineering. I have a passion for English since I was 12. And since then, I started to change my whole Environment to be English. I love to speak, write, and think in English.

That's why when I do any translate gigs I don't feel like I'm working. I feel like I'm spending my time with something that I already love.

I started this Thai translation gig since last year and most reviews gave me 5.0 stars rating.

So, if you are interested, here are some things that I can translate:
  • Documents
  • Books
  • Websites
  • Texts
  • etc.

** It would be great if we get to talk about the work first before you place an order

I can assure that you'll get more than you paid for.

Have a wonderful day,
Mix.

Reviews


shanewong2011:Excellent work

extramix:Thank you so much

poppmat:I needed a contract and documents going along with it to be translated into Thai. The translation is very accurate and great quality.\n\nCommunication with the seller was a pleasure. He's responsive and it's uncomplicated to reach an agreement even for complex documents.\n\nI can recommend and I'll definitely order again.

extramix:Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot to me :)

granparoger:Thank you for your wonderful work.


No comments:

Post a Comment