Monday, September 24, 2018

I will subtitle your video in english, french, spanish, portuguese or italian

I will subtitle your video in english, french, spanish, portuguese or italian












About:

I will translate your video by adding French, English, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese subtitles. I can also add any other kind of text in any font style and some effects. All the work will be done by humans. I'm a native French speaker and I'm working with a  team of high-rated Fiverr sellers also offering translation services.

To keep the buyers happy and to keep up with the growing number of orders, I now have a larger team. The videos are checked by native speakers of both the original and the destination language before the delivery.

Upon request, I will also add subtitles in the original language of the video for FREE.

I am also very familiar with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, therefore I can offer extra video editing services and offer both open and closed captions. That's perfect if you need subtitles that are more adapted to social networks.

NOTES :
  • Please contact me before ordering if your video is longer than 10 minutes, if you need your order to be prioritized, or if you are not sure about anything.
  • I reserve the right to reject orders for videos having explicit content.
  • The extra fast delivery is only for videos lasting 2 minutes or less.

Reviews


triqita:Great work!

anacastanho:Great work

triqita:uSED BEFORE AND WILL BE HAPPY TO COME BACK AD

in8healer:thanks job well done!\n

martinschark786:good communication.Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment