Monday, September 24, 2018

I will translate english to bulgarian

I will translate english to bulgarian












About:

I am a native Bulgarian speaker with training in translation.

  • I am specialized in translating: books, letters, documents, websites, games, apps, marketing, ads, SEO, ebooks, manuals, articles.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 

If you need translation from Bulgarian to English, here is a gig for that! 

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ce02a9d340

Reviews


abyssguardian:Thanks again.

stefxy:Thank you! Looking forward to work with you! :)

abyssguardian:Stefxy the big dreamer is also a professional translator, she is very fast , dedicated and accurate. You are my hero. Thanks

stefxy:Thank you very much! Very easy to communicate with, very kind and understandable! It was a great pleasure working with you!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment