Monday, September 17, 2018

I will manually translate 300 words in any of the three languages.

I will manually translate 300 words in any of the three languages.












About:

Hello! :) :)

If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translator with the ability to localize content and translate written documents in either Korean, English or Arabic, please contact me! I have translated documents related to various topics so believe I can be of great help to you. 

My work is 100% guaranteed. I can complete every translation without errors or mistakes. I will discard your file(s) after completing your order, so don't worry about confidentiality.

Looking forward to working with you! 

*Please contact me prior to placing an order containing words that are more than 300. 

Reviews


eliotscarpetti:Work was done properly and in a timely manner. Thanks very much for your help on this project.

headwise:Amazing Provider. Chrisa is the one to go to for all your Korean + Arabic translation needs. Highly recomended.

chrisa94:Thank you for your order ^^

nickharris482:great experience, very quick

chrisa94:Thank you for your order ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment