Monday, September 17, 2018

I will provide professional translation english to korean

I will provide professional translation english to korean












About:

Hi, I'm a native Korean who is bilingual in both Korean and English. As well as Korea I have lived in Korea I have 4 years experience in translation. I can provide you professional and reliable translations. 

I will translate 500 words into Korean .Every translation is proofread  before sending it to the client.
I'm especially familiar with...

  • Mobile Apps
  • Websites
  • Personal letters
  • Books
  • Web service
  • Amazon listing
  • Web marketing
  • Products descriptions
  • Business contracts
  • Games
  • Finance & economy
  • and much more


We assure you accurate quality Japanese Translation .i'm available 24/7 
Feel free to text me :)
Aimi 

Reviews


rondavis2545:Nice job!!!

aimiaina:Outstanding Experience!

girishprijector:Quick Response \u0026 Good Translation.

aimiaina:Outstanding Experience!

kolbapps:It was an excellent job!


No comments:

Post a Comment