Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will translate 5000 words + proofreading.

I will translate 5000 words + proofreading.












About:

Hello! My name is Matthias and i have been freelance translating intensively in my home country Germany for 3 years now. 

I attach great importance to authenticity of the texts. As a native Speaker i do not use translation software like Google Translator or Bing Translator. I only translate manually so that the texts sound natural and not artificial

Every translation is proofread. & with fast Delivery.

I will translate all the texts I have received with complete satisfaction and convince you of my skills. I will work until you are satisfied with my work.

My specializations are:

  • Books
  • Legal documents & legal letter
  • Corporate Documents
  • Seo texts
  • Blog article
  • Advertisement and Copys

Let's cross the boundaries of language and understand each other better. Let's get started! ;)

Reviews


negoita92:awesome gig

translatenight:I am glad, that you are satisfied with my work. :)

becotreat887:Super fast

translatenight:Thank you!

mohammadomar92:Great work on time. Thank you so much! will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment