Sunday, December 29, 2019

Translate 1000 Words From English To Indonesian 24 Hours











About:

I will deliver a perfect translation of any text from English to Indonesian.



Why choose me?



1. All translations are done manually.

2. Fast deliver - your translation will always be completed and delivered on time. 

3. You can do unlimited revisions until you are happy with my work.

4. I always double proofread before deliver my work to you. 



PS: I don't translate legal documents. 

Reviews


:

AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH A+++

:

Very helpful and professional. I would recommend her services.

:

thanks a lot

:

Very communicative and open to odd requests. The translation was difficult, but the quality was good.

:

Well done, and quick, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment