Sunday, September 23, 2018

I will be your magic translator from english to spanish or viceverse

I will be your magic translator from english to spanish or viceverse












About:

¡Hello! My name is Kevin Acosta, my goal is to offer the best translation service of all Fiverr, maintaining a perfect quality. 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction. 

I'm from Venezuela, a country that speaks Spanish natively. I have worked on several occasions as a translator of scripts, books and similar projects.

I can assure you that I'm able to translate any kind of text from English to Spanish or vice versa 100% accurate, natural and in the correct context.
If you are not sure of the size of your text, i'll count the words for you, contact me and i'll provide a custom order.


If translation is not enough, I can even transcribe anything you want in English or Spanish. Too good to be true, right? (please send me your file before, i'll review it and send you a custom order!)

If you find any issue in your delivery, I will modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

My work it's not limited to any kind of text!

WHAT - ARE - YOU - WAITING? Order Now!

Reviews


pentagonsafety:Fast turnaround!

chimingbell:very good

pentagonsafety:Fast turnaround!

chimingbell:very good

:


No comments:

Post a Comment