Friday, November 2, 2018

I will translate english to portuguese and vice versa

I will translate english to portuguese and vice versa












About:

My name is Jorge and I'm a Portuguese native speaker with a background in physics that will translate from English to Portuguese and vice versa. All translations will be done manually and proofread before delivery.

Please select a package based on the number of words to translate. If you don't know the number of words in your document, send me a message and I will check it for you.

#

Chamo-me Jorge, sou português e físico de formação. Traduzirei de inglês para português e vice-versa. Todas as traduções serão feitas manualmente e revistas antes da entrega.

Por favor, seleccione um pacote com base no número de palavras a traduzir. Se não souber o número de palavras do seu documento, envie-me uma mensagem e verificá-lo-ei por si.

Reviews


priit55:Good and fast delivery, highly recommended!

jorgesprata:Outstanding experience

horaceh:Very fast and Good, Thank you

jorgesprata:Outstanding Experience!

run4excellence:Excellente service!


No comments:

Post a Comment