Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will do the excellent job on english to chinese translation

I will do the excellent job on english to chinese translation












About:

I am a Taiwanese. Chinese is my native language, I using it very well.

I am good at English to Traditional /Simplified Chinese Translation, and having good sense of Chinese writing.

I accept any kind of translation document, such as Article translation, Academic articles translation, short text translation, Website Translation, Advertising translation...

Responsible for translation only, not including other assignments.

You can choose any font and any output files (dox, txt, PDF...)as you like.

I will proofreading all the document after the typing.

There are no limited of revisions until you fell satisfaction.

I will finish the job as quickly as I can, but if it's an urgent document please Inform in advance.

I also accept longer article translation; if you need it, welcome to contact me.

Reviews


rubson_starwise:Thank you for your professional work. I will surely use you next time.

rembrandt811:Third order with her, and she has been very good. More work coming her way. Thank you.

parastrol:Good work done

bigkeylee:Fast delivery and well translated. Thank you!

rembrandt811:Prompt and accurate. Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment