Saturday, September 15, 2018

I will translation 200 words hebrew vs english or vice versa

I will translation 200 words hebrew vs english or vice versa












About:

 I will Do Translation  Hebrew VS English and vice versa

Up to 200 
words for 5$

Up To 400
words for 10$

Up To 600 words for 15$

all you need to do is send me the text you need in a text format document.

תרגום מאנגלית לעברית וההפך

5$ =עבור עד 200 מילים 
10$ =עבור עד 400 מילים 
15$ =עבור עד 600 מילים 

כל מה שתצטרכו לעשות הוא לשלוח לי את הטקסט שאתם צריכים בקובץ עם פורמט טקסט.

Reviews


decardas:top and fast. \nmy best compliments\n

nethaddad:Thank you so much!

shainahari:Great work

nethaddad:Thank you!

luried:There were Google translate used for the 99.99 % of the translation. This is just a shame.\nYou could at least change some visible mistakes. I order the translation second time from you... and this is the last time( first time was at least acceptable )


No comments:

Post a Comment