Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I will translate and add subtitle to your video arabic or english

I will translate and add subtitle to your video arabic or english












About:

I will translate and add a flawless subtitle to your video, English or Arabic. charging just 1 $ for the minute.

  • All I need is a link to your video and any other additional requirements such as the size or color.
  • I can make the subtitle embedded in the video and also provide you with the SRT format.

Please read these notes:
  • Better contact me before ordering.
  • I can consider your budget if that includes ongoing work.
  • I am willing to do 100 modifications on the order till you are 100% satisfied.
  • I can show you previous published works ;)
 

Reviews


justinmandel:More great subtitles!!!

moamen1996:it's always my pleasure to work on your videos!

justinmandel:More superior video subtitles, thanks!!

moamen1996:thank you very much!!

justinmandel:More superior video subtitles, thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment