Saturday, September 22, 2018

I will translate english or french to native german professional seller

I will translate english or french to native german professional seller












About:

Proud to be member of the official "Fiverr goes French" & "Fiverr goes German" translation team - Level 2 Seller with only 5 stars rating

German native, born and raised in Germany. I have 20 y+ experience with professional translation and interpretation services working many years in the headquarters of some big multinationals. I translated manuals, contracts, product listings, e-Mails, e-Books, websites, shops, blog notes and apps. I also tought French in a german High School for almost 11 years.

If you want to boost your business in Europe, hire me for a very accurate and fast professional human translation. For more text please request a custom offer.

I don't use any translation tool, just my multilingual brain and a deep insight of the German & French language, culture and their online markets. I have been raised bilingually French AND German in Germany near the french and the swiss border and have TWO german high quality professional degrees: International Secretary & Industrial business administrator which will make a clear difference.

Thank you for considering me!

Karin L10Nrocket

Reviews


devotech:Great work and communication

l10nrocket:Professional customer, loved to work for him.

jerrychen1991:Awesome job, fast delivery ,reasonable price,thank you

l10nrocket:Professional buyer, would love to work for him again!

paradize91:Extremely fast and profesional work , thank you Karin


No comments:

Post a Comment