Tuesday, September 11, 2018

I will manually translate between english and hindi

I will manually translate between english and hindi












About:

Hi,

My name is Akshay Bavaskar (Native indian).

I have 4 year of experience in ENGLISH TO HINDI translation.

I don't use google translator or any other machine. I translate manually.

I provide 100% quality work with money back guarantee.

YOU CAN COMPARE MY WORK WITH ANY OTHER TRANSLATOR HERE ON FIVERR IN TERMS OF QUALITY.

You will get:
- Consistent and accurate translation.
- 100% satisfaction.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Double proofreading.

If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translatorwith the ability to localize content and translate written documents from English to Hindi in fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environments, please contact me!

My work is 100% guaranteed.I can complete every translationwithout errors or mistakes.All documents and personal information will remain strictly confidential.


I can translate any type of your document including:-

Applications description, Websites, Business documents,Legal documents,Forex documents,Blogs,Web Contents,Stories,Writings,Presentations,Mobile Apps,Brochures,Articles,Personal,Letters,Books,Item descriptions, Advertisements,Manuals,Recipes,Handbooks,Scripts etc.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment