Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate Any English, Italian And Romanian Text Or Document











About:

I'm studing at University, I travelled a lot and I have three B2 certificates in English, included Trinity, and now I'm attending the C1 course. I'm from Romania but I'm living in Italy so I'm a native Italian and Romanian speaker.

I will translate any text or doc you need, of any topic. In any case, I am very experienced in IT and video games, so I will be very glad to help you with this topics!!

I can translate:

  • From English to Italian;
  • From English to Romanian;
  • From Italian to English;
  • From Italian to Romenian;
  • From Rumenian to English;
  • From Rumenian to Italian;
If you have any question send me a message, I will reply as soon as possible!



Reviews


:

Perfect translation and formatting!

:

great job i m very satisfacted

:

Thank you! Amazing and perfect job!

:

Fast service.

:

Thanks for speedy delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment