Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate English To Spanish And Vice Versa











About:

Hello and thank you for your interest in my profile. I'm Lucie, a travel blogger and I translate pages on Fiverr and for websites as well.

I am french and american, so I have been fluent in both languages since I started talking, and I have been fluent in spanish for 1 year.

I have been working as a freelancer, and have translated my own website in english, french and spanish.

What I offer for translation :

  • Websites pages (based on a word document)
  • Articles
  • Blogs

  • Advertisement 
  • Any other type of text

I will manually translate texts of up to 500 words written in Spanish to perfect English and vice versa in a day.

Don't hesitate to contact me :)

Reviews


:

Well done, thank you!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment