Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate 700 Words Between English And Vietnamese











About:

I provide translation services between Vietnamese and English and proofreading service for translated files in Vietnamese. 



Here are what I can translate:



  • App and game content
  • Articles content
  • Website content
  • Letters/Emails
  • Business and foreign trade (for contract and legal documents please contact me)
  • General content
  • Healthcare 
  • Books/ebooks
  • Videos 

A basic gig covers the translation of 700 words of English and Vietnamese or proofreading of 1400 Vietnamese words.  



I do not translate adults, explicit topics. 



I guarantee that all the translations will be:

  • Translated accurately and deliver fast
  • Done manually
  • Double-check before delivery
  • All personal information is confidential



If you have any problems or want to discuss, please inbox me. Thank you!



Background: I am a native Vietnamese that have been studying English for more than 17 years. I was a student majoring English, and I also got a Bachelor in International Economics Relations, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City. I have 5 years of translating experience. If you want someone who is Vietnamese native speaker and understands the language, you can find me!

Reviews


:

Very good!

:

Good job!!

:

Amielam helped complete an urgent translation in times of crisis. Thank you for your help!!!

:

As always! 5 stars!

:

Thank you for your supporting




No comments:

Post a Comment