Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate Anything From English To Hungarian And Vice Versa











About:

  • I can translate any kind of material from English to Hungarian or Hungarian to English
  • I will translate your text up to 250 words/gig.
  • Need translation of your Application? Game? Website? Book? I can translate anything!
  • I'll provide a pofessional HQ proofreaded document.
  • No automated translations.


*PLEASE NOTE*

Send me your documents before placing an order, - IN ANY CASE - so I can review them and give you my best offer depending on the texts
difficulty.


My native language is Hungarian I will translate your text precisely as possible when you have a job for me from Eng to Hun. If your job is Hun to Eng my partner will do it, whose native language is English.



For Extra:

  • Fast delivery
  • We can also read Hungarian or English texts aloud as male or female voice and send it to you in a high quality sound .wav file, or any other extension :)

  • I can distort the sound to robotic , childish or even daemonic.

  • I can translate materials from images or videos with photoshop and other editing softwares.

  • I'll edit and format the text.
  • I can make subtitles for movies - translating/creating .srt files
  • I can edit images in photoshop and re-create logos in a different language.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you, good job

Seller's Response:

This seller is not fluent/Native in English and should not be claiming to be so. I should have read the earlier reviews more carefully. The gig concerned fixing a Google Translate document from Hungarian to English and the seller introduced errors while neglecting to fix existing ones. (I am fluent in both of those languages so can evaluate the quality easily.) I will not work with this seller again.

:

I am fluent the original text was created by retards

:

Thank you for your help, excellent result

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment