Monday, April 6, 2020

Manually Translate English To Dutch











About:

Dutch is my native language. English is my second language and I am fluent in it (thanks to school, movies, talking it to foreigners, a year of translating,...)



*****



Why choose me?

- I can translate very fast and a fast delivery option is available, however the standard delivery time for a translation is only 2 days!

- I guarantee perfect translation quality and I will not stop working until you are completely satisfied

- I will tell you when I'm not qualified to translate your text

- I will not give any information about the content of your translation to anyone, guaranteeing security, integrity and confidentiality

- I will thoroughly proofread the resulting Dutch translation and make sure it's free of language errors

- I am honest and don't seek to shortchange in any way

- Plenty of positive reviews!



*****



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding the procedure or if you don't know which order is right for you. 

Most jobs I do are carried through with the custom offer procedure, which will just require you to push 1 button so I can start the translation! ( FAQ for more information about this)



Jim



Reviews


:

Not very fast, not very carefully, but price was good and we are satisfied with the result in the end.

:

Very helpful, quick delivery. Will ask for this service again if i need translation in dutch.

:

The seller was very responsive and professional. I got a perfect translation.

:

Everything's great! Thanks for your help with localization.

:

Great conscientious work. Thanks a million!




No comments:

Post a Comment