Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate From English To French Or French To English











About:

I will translate from English to French or French to English.



Why choose me:



- Native French Speaker

I was born in France and spent the first 18 years of my life there. I studied Humanities in high school and passed the French Baccalaureate with "Mention Tres Bien" (Highest Honours).



- Perfectly fluent in English

I began speaking English at the age of 3 and have a First Class degree in a Humanities degree from a renowned English university.



- High Standards

I do not simply translate the words, I take into account the bigger picture (message, style etc...) to ensure that I remain faithful to the spirit of the text.



-Meticulous

I always proofread my work to make sure that it is free of mistakes.



- Professional

All information provided will remain strictly confidential.



Once you place your order please send me your text either as free text (shorter orders) or as a Word document and I will take care of the rest.

Reviews


:

Perfect translation...right on time! Thanks!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment