Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate 500 Words Spanish To English











About:

Hello, my name is Adam and I will translate English to Spanish or vice versa.

I'm a native Spanish speaker with a high level of proficiency in English. I have worked many years for the department of education reviewing Spanish/English standardized content that is used to test students K-12.

I'm used to doing manual, natural-sounding translations every day. Automatic translations don’t work, because in the end you end up losing sentence-context and meaning. I will do research and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context.

For $5 USD I can translate up to 500 words and deliver them within hours. So $0.01 USD per word, that is 10 times less than what other translation agencies charge.

If you have a larger document, website or any other file you can type the number of words in the box and the price will be calculated automatically.

If you are not sure of the number of words I can count them for you, using specialized software, so contact me for a custom order.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied. 

 

 

 

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adam was very responsive and even suggested that I change my order to a cheaper offer since I had fewer words to translate.

:

Quick and accurate.

:

Thank You. Happy to be of service.

:

Very good and fast

:

Adam5225 translated a very long transcribed interview. He did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment