Saturday, April 11, 2020

Manually Translate From English To Italian Or French











About:

WELCOME to my GIG! Who am I ? My name is Germana and I'm bilingual french and italian (born in Italy and lived half of my life there and half of my life in Switzerland). I have experience in translating websites contents, amazon listings, user manuals, ebooks. I've lived in the USA and Germany for a while. I translate from French, English, German to Italian or from English, German or italian to French.



What do I offer?

  • An accurate and precise translation from a C2-Level / native level
  • MANUAL TRANSLATION!!  I use a professional CAT software which allows me to give contents coherence and homogeinity in the long term. If you give me several traductions over the time, I'll be able to use always the same "language" and terms. I dont use google translator or other online translators.
  • Revisions are always unlimited
  • HIGHEST REVIEW!!  All my buyers gave me the highest review. You won't be disappointed. 100% of my customers are satisfied


Documents:

  • user manuals
  • Amazon products
  • video games
  • letters, reviews
  • poitical and legal texts
  • websites

  • subtitels


I can work on Excel, power point and word documents



BUT PLEASE: TEXT ME BEFORE ORDERING


Reviews


:

Perfect! Will surely come back with other orders

:

Thank you - just what we needed. Great attention to details

:

Professional and fast!! She translated eng to ita a scientific document

:

very professionl :) Thank you :)

:

Very good translation




No comments:

Post a Comment