Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate English To Arabic Or Russian,Ukrainian Languages











About:

<<>>

Hello

I am an experienced translator who has decided to do freelancing. I speak 3 native languages Arabic , Russian ,Ukrainian . So i can do English ,Arabic ,Russian and Ukrainian translations .

If you have a larger document, website or any other file you can type the number of words in the box and the price will be calculated automatically.

If you are not sure of the number of words and I can count them for you, using specialized software, so contact me for a custom order.

I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.

Please message me for an agreement before ordering. Try once and stay forever.    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

yes! Very helpful and quick delivery, will always want to work with him!

Seller's Response:

Very comfortable and respectable man to work with 😊

Seller's Response:

Khaled is very proactive and good with his work! Would love to work with him again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you my friend it was a very comfort to work with you see you next time 😊

:

Quick Delivery and Understanding of the work given, highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment