Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate Food And Diet Content Into French











About:

Hello, I'm Miriam. Welcome to my gig!
I am a university-trained linguist with over 25 years of experience in translation.


I will provide you with a quality translation of English into French of all food-related content: culinary articles, blog posts, websites, recipes, diet plans, nutritional information . . . in fact, whatever you might have cooked up!


Here is the service I offer you:
  1. Fast delivery
  2. Work of the highest standard: I am completely bilingual in French and English. I aim to exceed your expectations
  3. A fluid and idiomatic rendition of your source text into French, including localisation in the target language and inclusion of keywords if requested
  4. A sound knowledge of French grammar
  5. A meticulous attention to detail
  6. Excellent communication and respect of deadlines
  7. Responsiveness and adaptability
  8. 100% manual translation



I accept all types of file format.
I will update you with my progress before delivery so you can be sure everything is on track.


If you can't find what you're looking for in my gig package, please contact me.


So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me with any questions or simply place an order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work! I highly recommend :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

thanks for good job

:

You're very welcome. It's always a pleasure

:


No comments:

Post a Comment