Monday, April 20, 2020

Translate English To Polish Or Vice Versa











About:

Are you looking to translate Polish content into English or vice-versa? If that’s the case, I am here to help. My name is Aleksandra and I am a Polish translator specialized in offering reliable, high-quality translations for any industry. If you want an English to Polish translation is done properly and according to the latest standards on the market, I will be more than happy to help you with that.



I do translate these type of articles described below-



        ✅ Basic 

        ✅ Business/E-commerce/Online Marketing

        ✅ Games/Apps/Software

        ✅ Agreement or Contract

        ✅ Interview

        ✅ Certificates

        ✅ Website

        ✅ Book


Please check out my GiG's to order me, and select the appropriate one, if your requirements don't match to my gig or have any query please leave a message, I will back within few minutes.



Best Regard- 

Aleksandra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for a fast and professional work, perfect proofreading and translation! Will definitely use again and recommend for others ;)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Thank You!

Seller's Response:

great work.

:

Great job timely delivery thank yo so much

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment