Monday, April 20, 2020

Translate Spanish To English And Viceversa











About:

Hi!

My name's Alexia, and I will translate your documents, web page, essay and others, from english to spanish and viceversa for you. I worked for almost 5 years translating documents, user guides, web pages and more, for companies in my hometown.



I'm very meticulous about the words I choose for translation, I will do research and consult every word  to  give the best translation possible for the context.


Please do message me before order if you have any other format or larger document to translate, I will always be willing to give you the best results. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want a custom order or if you're not sure about the number of words of your document, I will gladly count them for you.



If you want to change or modify something in your delivery, I will do it till your 100% satisfied with the result.



Subjects:

  • Healthcare, medicine
  • Technical subjects
  • General conversation/themes
  • Technology, software, apps
  • Culture, celebrities
   

        Have a wonderful day!                               

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Work and fast delivery. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Great work, highest quality results and very fast response.

:

Quick, swift, clear and easy. Highly Recommend.

:

Excellent buyer! Grest to work with, very communicative and clear, will work again.

:

Muy buena experiencia!




No comments:

Post a Comment