Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate English To Croatian Or Vice Versa











About:



Hello,
I'm a native Croatian speaker and I will translate your English into Croatian or vice versa with proofreading and a pretty good price. 



For larger orders of more than 10000 words, translating audio, video files, scanned documents and PDF's please, contact me first.



If you need your translations finished really fast, I'm offering you my extras.






  • I will do it as fast as I can and provide quality translation for you.


        All kinds of texts and documents. 
       - websites
       - games\apps
       - technical documents/IT related content
       - manuals
       - subtitles
       - books
       etc.


  •  If you have some special requests, send me a message and we will work it out.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is super flexible and always tries to adjust to our deadlines and timeframes. The translations are great! Thank you, Denis.

Seller's Response:

Thank you. Always a pleasure.

Seller's Response:

Super satisfied with the translation! The communications was clear, the translation was perfect and on time! I would highly recommend this translator! :)

:

Thank you very much! It has been a pleasure working with you!

:

Great experience as always. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment