Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate English To Urdu Or Urdu To English











About:

Hello everyone, have a wonderful nice day!

I will translate 1000 words from English to Urdu and Urdu to English. I am a professional translator. I manually translate with ease and efficiency. I don’t use translation services. If you have any documents written in Urdu that you want to translate into English or vice versa, then don’t wait. I can translate your pages promptly.

 

I specialize in translation of:

  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Recipes
  • Any text
  • Website content 



This gig provides you:

  • Manual translation
  • Proofreading of translated text
  • Fast delivery (24 hours)

 

Please check my gig packages for more detailed project and select the package that suits you well.

 

Contact me before placing the order for any query.

 

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thx ! Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Great experience - very helpful and quick service. I will use again.

:

good translation

:

Impressive work and great formatting of dialogue for comic story. Will order again! I recommend! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment