Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate Spanish And English In 24 Hours With This Quick, Fast Service











About:

If you have any questions just message me :-)



This is my Express Gig, a hassle-free way to get a FAST, PROFESSIONAL translation of your text from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English.



Choose between 48 hour, 24 hour or quick 12 hour delivery!


  • Satisfaction Guarantee - or a full refund!
  • I translate manually and work is undertaken by me personally


If you don't need your translation super-fast, checkout my (slower) standard service for larger word counts and lower rates: https://www.fiverr.com/holatranslate/translate-your-book-from-english-to-spanish-or-from-spanish-to-english



Professional Translator Credentials


I have worked as a professional translator for Deloitte, one of the largest and most respected professional services companies in the world. 



I hold a Cambridge University Certificate in English, am fully qualified as an English as a foreign language teacher (TEFL) and hold a University Degree studied for in Spanish.


I am native standard in both English and Spanish as my childhood was split between the USA and Mexico.



Please contact me first if:

  • The document is a PDF, image or just cannot be edited
  • The word count is over 2,500 - I will reply with a custom offer

Reviews


:

Great experience with this seller. Fast responses and great service. I’ll be very happy to work again with holatranslate.

:

She did well enough with the timeframe given

:

very quick and perfect translation. I highly recommend!

:

Always very fast and accurate, and easy to work with!

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment