Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate To Or From English To Welsh











About:

About me:

I was born and raised in Wales, growing up with both parents being English and Welsh where I could learn both languages whilst growing up. I am bilingual in both and currently teaching students how to speak basic Welsh.



About my experience: 

I have previous experience in:

  • translating from English to Welsh for presentations specifying in Project Management
  • translating from Welsh to English in marketing forms of advertising for major companies
  • preparing presentations in both languages to suit specific languages (Welsh and English)
  • translating research from English to Welsh for students
  • proofreading student's assignments
  • translating slogans for websites
  • proofreading general documents
  • translating for known companies such as Acer and the British Kickboxing Council


About the Gig:

I am open to translate almost anything, depending on the length of the document/video. I will always be on time or early in completing my translation for you. If the length is suited but the timing is not or you have a document of more words, let me know and I'll see what I can do. 



Please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


:

Thank you very fast

:

Thank You, very Quick Service .

:

good translator, good job

:

Great seller, really prompt delivery of what we asked for and great communication throughout. Would recommend and definitely use again in the future!

:

Great communication with the seller




No comments:

Post a Comment