Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate English To Native Chinese For You











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig! I have a Chinese and a English degree with honors. Besides, English has been my working language for more than 7 years, so I can translate any text as you need.

  • MA in Translation in Hong Kong
  • BA degree Chinese Language and Literature in China
  • Certified Chinese teacher of China
  • Vice chairman and chief editor of school magazine 
  • 7+ years of trilingual working experience
  • Trilingual (English/Mandarin/Cantonese), fluent in English
  • Working in a top Aisa digital marketing company as a senior marketer



I CAN DO: translation, proofreading and editing



If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I would be happy to help you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment