Thursday, April 9, 2020

Convert English Or Hindi Audio In To English Or Hindi Text











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my Transcription gig, 

I do not have any more orders because i am new on fiverr, So i assure you that i will not let you be dissatisfied, if you give me your work to do so. i thank you heartily if you give me work to do.

..

Get a FLAWLESS and HIGH-QUALITY TRANSCRIPTION for your Audio or Video documents in 24 hours or less
  • Transcribing YouTube videos
  • Transcribing Interviews
  • Transcribing news 


 I will also ensure every transcription goes through the following key processes:

  • Typing, and Punctuation
  • Proofreading, and Quality Checks
  • Unlimited revisions (100% money-back guarantee)


I am honest, trustworthy and honored to work with you.


I won’t be happy unless you are too!!! Let me help you meet your goals! Thanks again in advance for your confidence in my work

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lacking English grammar skills.

:

thanks sir... and m sooo sory for that... from next time i realy don't do that.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment