Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate, Edit, Write, Rewrite And Create Your Work Italian











About:

Are you looking for The translator who will provide a quality service for your project in a short term ? 



I will TranslateWriteEdit and Rewrite your work in my mother tongue ITALIAN.


I was born in Argentina, I've been living in Italy for 17 years and now currently living in China. 

I am very experienced with the SpanishItalian and English language and I am also fluent in both speaking and writing Chinese from my 3 years and half of studies and experiences had in China as a student and as a worker. 


I only do manual translations and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context. Automatic translations are just wrong and nobody can understand them.



If you are not sure of the number of words I can count them for you, using specialized software, so contact me for more informations.



I proofread every file, but if there is any issue on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.



It will be a pleasure for me to work with you!

Reviews


:

Great work, great time delivering. Highly recommended.

:

This is just one of many times Bruno helped me out tremendously. All I got to do is just to send him what I need to have completed. Fast and no issues at all. I only wish I knew him and the quality of his services earlier.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment